Vote for me as a North America Notary Node operator by sending VOTE2018 to:
(Use the R address if you wish to be credited revenue shares, not the Z address)
- 2018-06-02 – First month report and distribution ⬅ Please check this page for future distribution info
- 2018-05-17 – Launched
- 2018-05-01 – Started duties as an official Notary Node
- 2018-04-01 – Elected as a North American Notary Node! Thank you so much for your support!
- 2018-03-29 – Interview with Komodo Pioneers
- 2018-03-27 – Released WalletWorker text based KMD + AssetChains Wallet
- 2018-03-23 – My node has surpassed 2000 notarizations on testnet!
- 2018-03-23 – Fancier Testnet reporting script released
- 2018-03-22 – Launched Testnet Live Stats
- 2018-03-19 – My node has surpassed 1000 notarizations on testnet!
- 2018-03-17 – Released a small Testnet reporting script
- 2018-03-15 – One of the first 11 testnet operators to start notarizing!
What’s In It For You?
- Voters will receive a 25% revenue share of the node’s mining income proportional to their VOTE token contribution. A website will be created to show all mining income for the node as well as an anonymous way to check your accumulated pending shares for payout. (Payout schedule TBD, but will lean towards higher frequency of payouts)
- Your support will help fund general Komodo development ideas that I am considering implementation of (e.g. block explorer for all asset chains, liquidity provider integration with exchange APIs)
Why I’m a good candidate:
- Independent notary node operator
- 20 years of programming and web development experience
- 15 years server administration experience
- Learned about Komodo around the Beer/KMD event, completed many successful atomic swaps and have been a believer ever since
- Involved with cryptocurrency for over 5 years and over the past year started focusing on mining, trading and crypto related development
- A big advocate for digital privacy
- Currently 100% work from home and already managing 4 other production servers, so will be able to give full attention to node maintenance as needed
- At my workstation most waking hours and connected via mobile when I’m not
- PowerEdge R230
- Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1270 v6
- RAM: 64GB @ 4x Micron 16GB (x72, ECC DR) 260-Pin DDR4 SODIMM
- Storage: Dual Intel SSD DC S3500 Series (800GB, 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s, 20nm, MLC) (RAID1)
- Networking: Dual Broadcom BCM5720 Gigabit Ethernet / 400 Mbps uplink
- Data Center: ISO 27001:2013 Certified in Lenexa, KS
This server is currently up, running and notarizing on testnet as one of the top performers. I will upgrade the hardware as and when needed and will be able to perform such upgrades within a 24 hour turnaround time once the need is identified via my ongoing monitoring of the system.
- All encrypted network communications
- Anti DDoS protection
- Zabbix monitoring on display 24/7
- Weekly and on-demand backups
- Fail2ban intrusion detection
- Cisco hardware and Iptables software firewalls
Thank you for your support!
I will dedicate my time to ensuring stability on the network and adding to the ecosystem. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Feel free to message me on slack or telegram @webworker01 if you have any questions.